Publicado 27/10/2016 9:02:31CET
Forward-looking statements This press release contains forward-looking statements and information about future developments in the sector, and the legal and business conditions of DAIICHI SANKYO Co., Ltd. Such forward-looking statements are uncertain and are subject at all times to the risks of change, particularly to the usual risks faced by a global pharmaceutical company, including the impact of the prices for products and raw materials, medication safety, changes in exchange rates, government regulations, employee relations, taxes, political instability and terrorism as well as the results of independent demands and governmental inquiries that affect the affairs of the company. All forward-looking statements contained in this release hold true as of the date of publication. They do not represent any guarantee of future performance. Actual events and developments could differ materially from the forward-looking statements that are explicitly expressed or implied in these statements. DAIICHI SANKYO Co., Ltd. assume no responsibility for the updating of such forward-looking statements about future developments of the sector, legal and business conditions and the company. References
1) Camm, A. et al. ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the Task
Force for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation. Eur Heart J. 2010;31(19):2369-2429.
2) Atrial Fibrillation Study - 5 EU Countries. Market research conducted by Opinion
3) Kirchhof P, et al. 2016 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation
developed in collaboration with EACTS. European Heart Journal. 2016;
4) World Stroke Organization. Why Act Now? Information published online. Available at:
Last accessed: October 2016.
5) National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute - What is Atrial Fibrillation. Available at:
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/af/af_diagnosis.html. Last accessed:
6) Iqbal MB, et al. Recent developments in atrial fibrillation. BMJ. 2005;330(7485)
7) Ball J, et al. Atrial fibrillation: Profile and burden of an evolving epidemic in the
21st century. Int J Card. 2013;167:1807-1824.
DSC/16/0022 [https://www.zincmapsdaiichisankyo.com/Jobs/JobView.aspx?Job.Id=6887 ]
Lydia Worms (Europe)
Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH
Edoxaban Communications & Product PR Europe