5. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute - What is atrial fibrillation. Available at: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/af/af_diagnosis... [http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/af/af_diagnosis...]. [Last accessed: September 2019].
6. Iqbal MB, et al. Recent developments in atrial fibrillation. BMJ. 2005;330(7485):238-43.
7. Camm A, et al. Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: the Task Force for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Eur Heart J. 2010;31(19):2369-2429.
8. Krijthe BP, et al. Projections on the number of individuals with atrial fibrillation in the European Union, from+- 2000 to 2060. Eur Heart J. 2013;34(35):2746-2751.
9. Ball J, et al. Atrial fibrillation: Profile and burden of an evolving epidemic in the 21st century. Int J Card. 2013;167:1807-1824.
Date of preparation: September 2019, EDX/19/0506
Web site: https://www.daiichisankyo.com/